The Ragdoll is an item in the Basic category. It is basically the center of MaD2.
They are the only living thing in the game (unless if the alive property was used on other items or count Buffdoll). Ragdolls cannot lift up infinite weight, as they can not lift up a single Mjölnir. Other than that, they are capable of holding tremendous amounts of weight. They cannot do things, ever, as said in the official description. They can however move and swing their arms and legs slightly.
They are used to be mutilated or customized.
- Every time the game is reset, there is a single ragdoll in the center of the lab.
- Seperating a ragdoll's head from the rest of the body (or simply destroying the head, or moving the head's health bar down to zero) will "kill" it, meaning that it won't stand up anymore, when the "Dolls Stand" option is on. Though if the head is put back on, they will stand back up
- By default, the ragdoll is keymapped to "1".
- This and the Square are items favored by default.
- Players can cut a slice out of a ragdolls head and it will survive. If the cut goes too deep however; the ragdoll will still die.
- Players can re-attach bodyparts to ragdolls, by using the joint or revolute tools. This is effective after losing a head and then re-attaching it to revive the doll.
- When the ragdoll's bodyparts are completely out of health, they can break apart extremely easily. This could be disabled in the settings.
- Research shows that a ragdoll can survive a gunshot to the head by using the health bars and doll status a gun shot only reduces a quarter health and it only knocks them out/gives them a "concussion" it will take a minute or to speed it up shock them for them to stand back up but they can though.
- It is possible to make it tear apart by rapidly dragging it while holding G.
- A ragdoll appears on the logo of Mutilate-a-Doll 2.
- It is possible to make a headless ragdoll function without the animate power (the head is invisible, however).
- If you hold G on a ragdoll long enough it will explode.
- If you hold G while dragging a ragdoll and there's other ragdolls in the proximity they'll split in half too.
- Use the ghost power on the ragdoll's head.
- Use the glass power on the ragdoll's head.
- REDIRECT Template:Navbox/Shapes